Welcome to Greater Louisville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - COVID-19
We are now open for all appointments at this time!
What we are doing to keep you safe:
• Our waiting rooms remain closed. Patients will need to call from their vehicle when they arrive for their scheduled appointment.
• Everyone entering our office must have a face covering. This does not have to be a surgical mask, but can be a bandanna, scarf, etc.
• When the patient arrives in the office for their appointment, a member of the staff will assess their answers on the COVID-19 screening form, and take their temperature. Only after these steps have been taken will the patient be brought back into the clinical area.
• Our staff is screened daily, including symptom and temperature check.
• We are enhancing our sanitizing and disinfecting process for each room in between patients and at the end of the day.
• Because of the enhanced cleaning process, we are seeing less patients per day, in order to give our staff adequate time to clean in between patients.
Please give our office a call if you need an appointment. (502) 459-8012
Quality Care For...
3 office locations serving greater Louisville metro area
Professional Building East St. Helens Dental Arts Building
3101 Breckinridge Lane, Suite 2D 4040 Dixie Highway, Suite 103
Louisville, KY 40220 Louisville, KY 40216
13833 English Villa Drive