Welcome to Greater Louisville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - COVID-19
We are now open for all appointments at this time!
What we are doing to keep you safe:
• Our waiting rooms remain closed. Patients will need to call from their vehicle when they arrive for their scheduled appointment.
• Everyone entering our office must have a face covering. This does not have to be a surgical mask, but can be a bandanna, scarf, etc.
• When the patient arrives in the office for their appointment, a member of the staff will assess their answers on the COVID-19 screening form, and take their temperature. Only after these steps have been taken will the patient be brought back into the clinical area.
• Our staff is screened daily, including symptom and temperature check.
• We are enhancing our sanitizing and disinfecting process for each room in between patients and at the end of the day.
• Because of the enhanced cleaning process, we are seeing less patients per day, in order to give our staff adequate time to clean in between patients.
Please give our office a call if you need an appointment. (502) 459-8012